*****PLEASE SEE PATIENT TAB FOR CURRENT INFORMATION REGARDING TELEHEALTH OPTION AND RESPONSE TO COVID-19*****
Thrive Physical Therapy’s mission is to provide quality, evidence-based, individualized physical therapy care that empowers you to thrive with optimal health. Optimal health is more than resolving pain; it is also enjoying and thriving in the activities that are most important to YOU.
My treatment philosophy is to look at the whole person and to provide an integrative approach through a variety of services. Please see the Specialties tab for a comprehensive list of services.
- Manual therapy or skilled soft tissue and joint mobilizations.
- Sports rehab, functional strength, endurance, flexibility, and coaching.
- Core/Pilates-based rehabilitation and conditioning exercises.
- Balance and proprioception training.
- Body Mechanics and Ergonomics.
- Orthopedic injuries, pre and post-surgical rehabilitation, and motor vehicle collisions.
- Education that empowers your body to Thrive.
In response to COVID-19 (coronavirus): I recognize this is a serious situation and urge you to reschedule and stay home if you are not feeling well.
I am open to see patients both In-Person or via Telehealth (virtual treatment) to help you feel better, get stronger, and improve function with physical distancing.
I will continue to help you in an extremely hygienic, 1-on-1 therapy setting. The clinic is small, we will never have more than 2 patients and 2 PT’s in the office at the same time, and you all will be separated by individual rooms.
The waiting room is set up with >6 feet between chairs and have removed all magazines. If you arrive early, please wait in your car until your appointment time to keep social distancing in the waiting areas.
All that to say,
The health and safety of my patients and the clinic is my highest priority. I wanted to share what we are doing to help protect you so that you feel safe and comfortable.
1. I am following CDC on their recommendations and will remain open at this time. PT is an essential business.
2. Everyone in the office is increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing tables and equipment. We use a 70-90% alcohol-based cleaner.
3. I will continue to wash my hands before and after each appointment.
4. I am requiring everyone to wash their hands upon entering and leaving the office.
5. I am waiving the 24-hour cancelation policy for anyone that is unwell, has a compromised immune symptom, pregnant, or has symptoms of a cold or flu including coughing, fever, loss of taste/smell, or shortness of breath.
6. Please stay home if you are feeling ill or have had any known exposure to the coronavirus.
7. If you have traveled in/outside the U.S. in the past 14 days, please email/call me to discuss it before coming in.
8. During this outbreak, I am asking that you do not bring anyone with you including your children.
9. Please wear a mask or bandana to your appointment. I will be wearing a mask and will be using gloves as well.