What to Bring:
- Your Insurance card, driver’s license/ID, and completed patient forms (Patient Packet items 1-5 at minimum plus any additional that apply).
- Applicable claim number(s) for Labor and Industries or PIP claims.
- Doctor’s prescription if required by your insurance policy.
- Your copay, in form of cash or check, is due at the time of service.
What to Wear:
- Loose and comfortable clothing including shorts if we will be working on your back, hips, knees, or ankles.
- A sleeveless top/ bra is recommended if treatment is on your shoulder, neck, or upper back.