In response to COVID-19 (coronavirus): I will be seeing all patients virtually only from 11/30/2020-01/01/2021.
I plan to return seeing patients In-Person on 01/04/2021.
When I return in January, I recognize this is a serious situation and urge you to reschedule and stay home if you are not feeling well.
I will continue to help you in an extremely hygienic, 1-on-1 therapy setting. The clinic is small, we will never have more than 2-3 patients and 2-3 PT’s in the office at the same time, and you all will be separated by individual rooms.
The waiting room is set up with >6 feet between chairs and we have removed all magazines. If you arrive early, please wait in your car until your appointment time to keep social distancing in the waiting areas.
All that to say,
The health and safety of my patients and the clinic is my highest priority. I wanted to share what we are doing to help protect you so that you feel safe and comfortable.
- I am following the CDC on their recommendations and precautions.
- Everyone in the office is cleaning and sanitizing tables and equipment after each use.
- I will continue to wash my hands before and after each appointment.
- I am requiring everyone to wear a mask covering the nose and mouth and to wash their hands upon entering and leaving the office.
- We have automatic foaming soap dispensers by both sinks.
- Hand sanitizer is near the door, in my room, and in the gym area. I encourage you to use it as often as you would like.
- I am waiving the 24-hour cancelation policy for anyone that is unwell, has a compromised immune symptom, pregnant, or has symptoms of a cold or flu including coughing, fever, loss of taste/smell, or shortness of breath.
- Please stay home if you are feeling ill or have had any known exposure to the coronavirus.
- If you have traveled in/outside the U.S. in the past 14 days, please email/call me to discuss it before coming in.
- During this outbreak, I am asking that you do not bring anyone with you into the office including your children.
- I will be taking non-contact temperature checks.