- Orthopedic Injuries including pre/post surgical, muscle strains
- Manual Therapy- NAIOMT Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist.
Mari O’Neill, PT, COMT is a level IV Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist. This is the highest certification through the North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy. This advanced manual therapy training requires first passing level III certified manual physical therapy written and practical examinations followed by a level IV certification examination. Advanced Manual Therapy is a highly effective form of hands on treatment to assist in your mobility and function.
- Back, Neck and SI joint pain- acute and chronic
- Motor Vehicle accidents
- Cervicogenic headaches-headaches stemming from the neck
- Tendinitis/tendinosis, arthritis/joint pain
- Graston Technique for tendinosis and muscle strains
The Graston Technique® incorporates a patented form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization that enables clinicians to effectively detect and treat scar tissue and restrictions that affect normal function. This is a highly effective treatment for tendinosis issues such as plantar fasciitis and tennis elbow.
- Work Related Injuries
- Ergonomics- Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist
CEAS certified: I am a physical therapist certified in ergonomics assessment. I will use OSHA guidelines to identify potential hazards in your workplace and offer practical ways of applying effective solutions to reduce injury and fatigue.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation- treatment of vertigo, dizziness, and balance
I work with people with balance disorders, vertigo, BPPV, and other forms of dizziness to decrease symptoms and to improve balance, mobility and stability.
- Core stabilization and rehab based Pilates training
- Sports rehabilitation, functional training, and flexibility exercises.